Insulation jackets are ideal to insulate butterfly valves. Not only do they protect butterfly valves from damage and heat loss, but they also make the workplace safer for you and your workforce. Here’s how great valve jacket insulation is, in our humble opinion.
Saves Energy: Valves jackets are made with top-quality silicone coated fibreglass and contain 25-50mm Rockwool or sager. The low conductivity mineral wool used helps prevent heat loss in butterfly valves. This leads to energy savings, which in turn helps make your building energy efficient and reduces your carbon footprint.
Safer Workplace: Since valve covers help reduce heat loss, they protect butterfly valves from condensation or sweating issues. This helps reduce instances where water drips from the valves and forms tiny pools, which can lead to accidents or mishaps, thus injuring personnel. Personnel is protected from coming in direct contact with the hot surface of the butterfly valves, thanks to these insulation jackets. Valve
Easy to install: Valve jackets are provided with pull cords and velcro straps which help give airtight insulation even around the awkward angles of the butterfly valves. Also unlike the hard, traditional insulation, valve covers are flexible and lightweight. They can be easily removed and reinstalled within minutes, thus reducing the installation time by half.
- Product Sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 77mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm.
- Colours: Standard grey, silver, white and black.
- Type: External jackets and Internal jackets.
- Versatile, removable insulation jacket solution for butterfly valves.
- Lightweight, easy to use, handle and install.
- Provides fully sealed insulation to avoid any airborne contamination.
- Makes the workplace safer and reduces energy bills.
- Valve covers prevent sweating and condensation issues in valves and pipes
- Easy to remove during maintenance.
- Insulated jackets have velcro flaps and pull cords fixings to ensure airtight insulation.
- Designed to closely fit around butterfly valves to maximise insulation and prevent heat loss.
- Service Temperature: -20°C to 220°C
- Insulation: 50mm Rockwool
- Coating: Silicone-coated glass cloth
- Lead times for butterfly valve covers within the UK: 1-99 units:2-3 working days; 100 - 500 units: 7 working days and 500- 1000 units: 1-2 weeks. Bespoke items may take longer as we may require additional information from customers
- We can print your company logo on the jackets for free. Email us your logo for custom-made butterfly valve covers.
- We do site surveys and supply valve covers or we can only survey your premises. If you would like a site survey, kindly email us with your site address.
- The prices for the chilled/cold water valve jackets may differ from the ones displayed on the website. Chilled/cold water valves usually need to be wrapped with a vapour barrier which would increase the size of the jacket required and also the cost. If you need chilled/cold water valve covers, please mail us your requirements at [email protected] and we will send you a quote for your order.