Solco Pyrolec JBS or Small Junction Box is a polycarbonate junction box designed to easily accommodate power and/ or heating cable entry and connection. It is supplied complete with internal terminals for 1 x power and up to 3 x heater circuits. It is easy to use, carry and handle. The junction box is waterproof.
The terminal block can be tilted for easy wiring access and the lid is an easy clip-on style. The enclosure is made from tough, weatherproof and UV resistant polycarbonate.
- Width: 93 mm
- Height: 93 mm
- Depth: 50 mm
- The terminal block can be tilted for easy wiring access.
- The junction box is waterproof.
- IP66 tough polycarbonate enclosure.
- The junction box is weatherproof and UV resistant.
- Easy clip-on style lid.
- The small junction box is typically used to connect power to or tee/splice up to 3 heater circuits.
- It is also suitable for outdoor set-up.
- Base Body Material: Fibreglass reinforced polycarbonate.
- Cover Body Material: Polycarbonate, snap-fit.
- Knockouts: 4 x M20/M25 + 4 x M20/M25 + 2 x M20/M25
- IP rating: 66
- Impact strength: IK 08
- Minimum temperature rating: -40°C
- Maximum temperature rating: 80°C
- Flammability rating: UL 94 5 VA
- ETIM class: EC000261
- Wall fastening possible: Yes
- Terminals Rated voltage: 450V Rated current: 16A Cross section: 6mm².