Welcome to Cookies Policy!
You can stop Cookies from being utilized on your device by activating the setting on your browser that permits you to block the implementation of all or some cookies. You may visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk to find out how to do that. Please also note, if you use your browser settings to obstruct Cookies you may be unable to access all or parts of our site.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information that are placed by a website within a computer or device.
Listed below are more details of the cookies used on this website:
We evaluate how visitors use the website, learn how visitors landed at the site, observe how long visitors stay on the website and when they return, and regulate website traffic at busy times. These cookies use anonymous information only.
Security cookies assist in blocking attacks on the website including attempts to seize the data a visitor enters on website applications. They also help recognise the fraudulent activity.
If you choose a preferred branch or location or indicate other preferences, a cookie will recollect that information.
Performance monitoring cookies record a visitor’s advancement through a browsing session for problem-solving and to identify an error in the use of the site that the visitor may experience. They also connect a visitor’s actions with website usage and performance. Some cookies recognize the visitor’s IP address, browser and device type.
Advertising or Marketing are used to monitor how visitors to the website respond to adverts and to ensure that adverts are targeted to the visitor’s preferences, both on this website and on other websites.
Social Media cookies trace the products viewed by a visitor to the website and may serve as adverts when the user visits their social media page. Other cookies allow visitors to share or like items on our website using social media buttons.
Types of Cookies:
1. Session cookies are stored while you’re browsing. They are automatically deleted from your device when you close your browser.
2. Persistent cookies are saved on your computer, so they don’t get deleted when you close your browser. We use persistent cookies when we need to identify who you are from one visit to the next, for example, to recognise your choices.
3. Marketing cookies are used to measure your engagement with our website. They allow us to change and develop our website to improve your experience with us. We may use this information to send you communications around areas of interest. Our marketing cookies also permit you to engage in customer surveys, presenting you with a chance to provide us with feedback and empowering us to further improve your online experience.
4. Onsite experience cookies are used to support your experience on our website, such as the ability for you to leave product reviews, and to measure how you respond to enhancements that we test from time to time.
You can block cookies by initiating the setting on your browser that allows you to deny the setting of all or some cookies. Nonetheless, in case you utilise your browser settings to restrict all cookies inclusive of the essential cookies you may be incapable of accessing all or parts of our site.
* All cookies will expire after 12 months except for essential cookies.
* Deleting cookies: Cookies are necessary in order to use this site, but you have the option to delete existing cookies and prevent new ones.
* If you clear cookies on your browser installed by us you will be logged out of your account and lose any items in your basket.
* How can you prevent or remove Cookies?
If you like to then you can disable the cookies in your browser and you can delete all cookies that are stored on your computer. To find out how to do this please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
* What happens if I disable Cookies?
Please be aware that should you prefer to disable cookies from your browser it may limit you from taking complete benefit of this website and some or all of the areas of the website may decline to work for you.
* Cookies or other data storing devices are used on all our digital channels like web, tablet and apps.
European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU)
Internet Advertising Bureau (US)
Internet Advertising Bureau (EU)
* What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
There are other similar technologies like web beacons that might be used by us from time to time to recognise or track visitors to our website. These are diminutive graphics files carry a unique identifier that enables us to recognise and monitor a variety of things like:
1) When someone has visited our Websites or opened an email that we have sent them.
2) The traffic patterns of users from one page within our Websites to another.
3) To deliver or communicate with cookies.
4) To understand whether you have come to our Websites from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
5) To improve site performance.
6) To measure the success of email marketing campaigns.
These technologies are dependent on cookies to function accurately in numerous circumstances, and so rejecting cookies will undermine their functioning.
* Flash cookies or Local Shared Objects
Our Websites may also use LSOs (Local Shared Objects) or "Flash Cookies", among other things, to manage and save data about your use of our services, fraud prevention and other site operations.
If you don't wish to have Flash Cookies stored on your computer, you can modify the settings of your Flash player to prevent Flash Cookies storage utilising the tools contained in the Website Storage Settings Panel.
* What if I want to opt out of using the cookies?
If you decide to reject cookies, then, unfortunately, you will only be able to browse our website and will be unable to place an order on our website. For this reason, we urge that you accept cookies.
Our rights to make changes:
1. We may revise these Terms whenever required.
2. Every time you purchase Products from us, the terms and conditions at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
3. We may change these Terms as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect the following circumstances:
a) changes in applicable laws and regulatory requirements, and
b) to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not materially affect the product.
4. Significant exchanges to the products and these Terms. If we have to amend these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to terminate the Contract if you are unhappy with the changes. You may terminate either in respect of all the affected Products or just the Products you have yet to receive. If you opt to terminate, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Products you have already received and we will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.