While foam pipe lagging is easy to install, you still need an appropriate bonding agent to perfectly seal the pipe insulation. Armaflex 520 from Armacell ensures tighter bonds and stronger seams.
They ensure a neat, professional finish while insulating Armacell pipe lagging and other nitrile rubber pipe insulation. The insulation adhesive is especially well suited to seal Armaflex flexible foam pipe insulation sections. It can also be used to secure rubber foam pipe lagging. It is a market-leading, tried and tested adhesive.
Armaflex 520 is known to form resilient and heat-resistant bonds with many products. The low viscosity of the adhesive enables it to dry really quickly. They form a reliable vapour barrier. It offers perfect bonding even at temperatures as high as +105°C. It forms a reliable vapour-tight seal, meaning it does not let water affect the insulated pipe sections.
- Product Size available: 250ml, 500ml and 1Litre.
- Armacell adhesives are a fast-drying contact adhesive
- They are easy to apply.
- They are specially formulated for Armacell insulation
- Adhesives ensure a reliable vapour-tight seal
- They can operate at temperatures as high as +105°C
- One-component industrial adhesive
- Armacell adhesives have low viscosity, air drying adhesive
- Armacell adhesives form age and weathering-resistant bonds.
- It forms a strong, robust bond when used to seal vapour-retarder jackets made of laminated aluminium foil and kraft paper.
- They are ideal to seal Armacell insulation together.
- Armacell Adhesive is used to seal Armacell tubolit, nitrile rubber pipe lagging and others.
- Service Temperature: -50 - 105 °C
- Application Temperature: Ideally 15–20°C
- Colour: Beige
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Minimum drying time: 3-5 minutes.