Celotex TB4000 is a high-performance PIR board with versatile applications. Their strong and thermally efficient PIR core enables the use of Celotex boards in wall insulation, floor and roof insulation applications. They are specially designed to provide simple solutions for overcoming thermal bridges in specific areas.
Celotex PIR from Saint-Gobain has a low K-Value of 0.022 W/mK. The lower thermal conductivity of the PIR Insulation ensures energy-saving all year. It significantly reduces your energy bills by, keeping the heat in, leading to comfortable indoors.
Celotex PIR is dimensionally stable. The rigid foam board does not say overtime and its thermal performance remains unchanged with time. They provide reliable and long term solutions.
They have low emissivity foil facings on both sides, which help reflect the heat and prevent heat loss through radiation. The foil facings also act as a vapour barrier, protecting both the foam board and your walls from moisture.
- PIR insulation boards are specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridging.
- With a thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K, the insulation thickness required to achieve the target U-value is reduced.
- With low emissivity foil facing, The PIR insulation helps achieve the desired U value, by providing excellent thermal performance in every application.
- They are light boards that are easy to handle and install.
- Celotex PIR insulation boards have a BRE Green Guide Rating of A meaning it is environment friendly.
- Provides buildings with dependable long-term energy savings.
- They are CFC/HCFC free with zero ozone depletion and global warming potential.
- Celotex PIR has a high compressive strength of ≥120kPa making it ideal for moderate load-bearing applications
Celotex TB4000 can be specified for use in a variety of applications including:
- Excellent for use as perimeter upstands in concrete floor structures, suspended timber joists, beam and block.
- Roof insulation: Celotex PIR is used to insulate both pitched roofs (between, above and below timer rafters) and flat roofs (Below and under timber joists, terraces and balconies)
- Wall Insulation: For external wall insulation including solid walls and timber frame walls. PIR insulation is also used to upgrade cavity wall insulation.
- Floor insulation: Celotex PIR is used to insulate concrete slabs and suspended timber floors.
- With a low K-value of 0.022 W/m.K, Celotex PIR boards ensure that the heat stays inside, no matter what the application is.
- They also help meet the building regulations and required U-value with reduced thickness.
- Celotex TB4000 achieves a BRE Green Guide Rating of A.
- PIR is sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Celotex PIR is manufactured under Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015.
Reaction to Fire:
Celotex PIR has a Euroclass E Reaction to Fire classification, according to BS EN 13501-1.
Certifications and Standards:
- BBA Approved (Cert no 17/5405, 16/5352) for floors, dry lining, pitched roof and timber frame applications, when installed, used and maintained as set out in the certification.
- CE Marked (18.DOPTB4000-01) to BS EN 13165.
- Celotex has complied with the requirements of Environmental Profile BRE Global Scheme Document SD028
- Celotex TB4000 has obtained the BRE Global Certification Mark. Certificate number ENP413.
- Celotex PIR is manufactured under Quality Management Standard – ISO 9001:2015
- Material: PIR core with Aluminium facings on both sides.
- Compressive strength:Water Vapour Resistivity: >150 MNs/g
- Edge: Square edge.
- Surface spread of flame: Class 1