Klasse Aluminium Foil Tapes offer very strong adhesion for HVAC applications. It provides a smooth, neat and professional finish. The foil tape from Klasse shows high standards of strength, durability and reliability. The shear strength of the bond and the foil promotes the optimum balance of surface conformity and tensile strength. It gives an excellent sealing and patching performance.
Klasse Aluminium Foil Tape consists of a nominal 30 micron (1.2 mm) high tensile strength aluminium foil backing. It is combined with a high-tack, cold-weather acrylic sensitive adhesive and protected with an easy-release silicone release paper. Klasse foil tapes last longer and provide protection against dust and moisture. They are Class O fire rated.
- Roll Length: 45m.
- Width: 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
- Thickness: 70 Micron
50mm x 33m
75mm x 33m
100mm x 33m
- The foil tapes offer reflects both heat and light.
- They offer strong adhesion and holding power.
- Foil tapes from Klasse have a good ageing resistance
- They provide superior sealing and patching performance
- The foil tapes offer high resistance against dirt, moisture and vapour.
- It is Class O fire rated.
- Foil tapes offer a neat, professional finish on all applications.
- Foil tapes from Klasse are ideal for sealing joints/seams.
- It can be used on all types/brands of foil faced insulation.
- Clean the surface to be bonded free of grease, dirt and oil.
- Hold the butt joints of insulation sections together without gaps to ensure an adequate bond.
- Choose a tape width suitable for the application. select a tape the thickness of the insulation plus 50mm to allow for the exposed cut edge. A width of 50mm is suitable for closely positioned, flat sections.
- Remove the release paper from a section of the tape, taking care not to touch the adhesive surface. Align it centrally over the joint and pull the tape taut and press down well over the entire joint area.
- Rub the tape to make the surface free from any wrinkles or folds.
- Total Thickness: 70 Micron
- Tensile Strength: 57 N/25mm
- Application Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- Service Temperature: -40°C ~ +120°C
- Fire Rating: Class 0 according to BS 476(Parts 6&7).