Knauf EPS Thermal Laminate offers two major benefits. The insulated plasterboards serve as an efficient way to instantly reduce energy loss all the while maximising indoor space. It is ideal for both new build and refurbishment works. They offer excellent thermal insulation. The EPS insulation boards are made by combining a 9.5mm tapered edge Knauf Wallboard with high-quality expanded polystyrene.
The insulated plasterboard is used for wall and roof applications. The thermal features of the insulated plasterboard are specially designed to help meet the building regulations easily. The insulation boards are made with sustainable, environmentally friendly products. The thermal laminates by Knauf are known to provide good fire resistance and have a level of soundproofing abilities also.
- Length: 2.4m
- Width: 1.2m
- Board Coverage: 2.88 m2
- Thickness available: 22mm, 30mm and 40mm.
- The insulated plasterboards offer enhanced thermal performance.
- They provide good acoustic insulation and fire resistance.
- The expanded polystyrene board are of superior quality and are CFC and HCFC-free.
- The insulated plasterboards reduce CO2 emissions as well as reduce energy expenditure, offering short payback periods.
- They help maximise room space.
- The EPS insulation boards are ideal for both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Environmentally friendly product.
- Ideal for use in refurbishment, new build projects.
- Insulated plasterboard effectively insulates warm roofs.
- It is also used to insulate walls.
- Material: Thermal Laminate
- Standards Certification: EN 13950
- Compliance: EN13950.
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.038W/mK
- Density: 213.3kg/m3
- Colour: Grey
- Unit: Board
- Edge Type: Tapered edge