Knauf OmniFit glass mineral wool insulation roll 40 offers exceptional thermal and acoustic insulation. The versatile product can be used in various applications in both timber and steel frame construction applications. The multiple applications of the insulation rolls make it ideal for use across project types.
The non-combustible wool insulation is manufactured using Knauf’s unique bio-binder Ecose technology. The 1200mm wide insulation rolls are easy to cut and install, thus maximising on-site efficiency. They are sustainable products that do not contain any ozone-depleting substances or greenhouse gases. The open-cell nature of the fibreglass insulation effectively traps heated air, thus reducing heat loss. You get more insulation in one pack due to the compression packing technique used by Knauf.
- Length: 6800mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Thickness: 100mm
- Roll Coverage: 8.16 m2
- The glass mineral wool insulation offers excellent thermal insulation.
- The insulation rolls offer exceptional soundproofing and sound-absorbing properties.
- You get more insulation due to the compression packing of Knauf.
- Knauf Omnifit roll is a non-hygroscopic, rot-proof and odourless product.
- The acoustic insulation rolls are partially perforated which makes them ideal for use in both timber or steel frame applications at 400mm or 600mm centres.
- The glass mineral wool insulation does not contain any organic material. So the wool insulation resists the growth of mould, fungi or bacteria.
- It enables friction fitting between rafters and stud wall ensures a tight seal and eliminates gaps that could lead to heat loss.
- Knauf Insulation products do not contain any ozone-depleting substances or greenhouse gases.
- The versatile fibreglass insulation can be used to provide thermal and acoustic insulation in timber frame walls, light steel and metal frame walls.
- It is ideal for between rafter insulation.
- The insulation rolls can also be used to insulate ceiling-level pitched roofs, internal wall insulation and floor insulation.
- Material: Glass Mineral Wool.
- R-Value: 2.5 m2K/W
- Thermal resistance: 2.50 m²K/W
- Thermal Conductivity : 0.040W/mK
- Vapour resistivity: 5.00 MNs/g.m
- Fire classification: Euroclass A1 to BS EN 13501-1.
- Unit: Roll
Storage and Handling:
- OmniFit Rolls are lightweight, which makes them easy to carry, handle and install.
- They are easily cut to size, where necessary.
- The insulation rolls are supplied in recyclable polythene packs which are designed for short term protection only.
- For longer-term protection on site, the product should either be stored indoors or undercover and off the ground.