Superglass Multi Acoustic Insulation Roll is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. It is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation in timber & metal stud partitions, internal walls and floors and drylining systems. They offer negligible vapour resistance and do not support the growth of moulds.
Superglass Multi Acoustic Insulation Rolls is non-hygroscopic, will not rot, degrade or sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi. It offers negligible vapour resistance allowing vapour to pass freely through the insulation. The sound insulation rolls have the highest possible fire rating, they are non-combustible. Manufactured using recycled glass, the acoustic insulation rolls are durable and made to last.
Pack Coverage (m2)
|10.4m x 1200mm
|10.1m x 1200mm
- Multi Acoustic Insulation Roll provides excellent soundproofing abilities.
- Manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass.
- The sound insulation rolls enable easy and quick installation
- Non-combustible and durable
- The acoustic insulation is non-hygroscopic, will not rot or degrade
- Offers negligible vapour resistance
- Acoustic insulation rolls are compression packed.
Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for the following applications:
- Internal walls and floors
- Separating walls and floors
- Timber and metal stud partitions
- Drylining system
- Manufactured in accordance with:
- BS EN 13162:2012(+A1:2015) Thermal insulation products for buildings - Factory made mineral wool (MW) products
- BS EN 13172: 2012 Thermal insulation products - Evaluation of conformity.
- Is manufactured from up to 84% recycled glass
- Reaction to Fire: A1 (the highest possible rating) when tested to BS EN 13501-1
- Material: Glass mineral wool
- Thermal Conductivity : 0.044W/mK
- CE Marked to BS EN 13162:2012(+A1:2015).
- A1 ratings by Euroclass
- A+ BRE green ratings