Armacell Tubolit is widely popular among laggers in the UK and EU, and why not the pipe insulation is cost-effective, flexible and very easy to install. We recommend the tubolit range of pipr lagging from Armacell for the following reasons:
Thermal conductivity: Tubolit has a low thermal conductivity of 0.040 W/m·K, which means it will keep the heat inside the pipework. Low thermal conductivity also means that the insulation does not let the pipes placed outside lose heat and freeze.
Make: Tubolit pipe lagging from Armacell is made with the highest quality polyethene in accordance with EN 14313. It is alow-density product with a very low water transmission rate. It wicks moisture and protects pipework from condensation and other moisture-related issues.
Acoustic Insulation: Tubolit from Armacell gives effective acoustic insulation to the pipework.
Versatile Application: Tubolit polyethene pipe insulation is mostly used as a lagging for indoor heating and plumbing applications. However, it can also be used as a short-term, inexpensive fix for outside pipework, if you are looking to protect pipes from freezing. It's also utilised in loft installations as it effectively protects the pipes in the loft areas from freezing over. Tubolit is a versatile solution that arrives split and ready to use, making it simple to apply to your piping.
Environmentally Friendly: Armacell Tubolit is a long-lasting, sustainable and environmentally friendly product. Pipe lagging does not have any CFCs or HCFCs.
- Product diameters:15mm, 22mm, 28mm, 35mm, 42mm, 48mm, 54mm, 60mm, 76mm.
- Product Thickness: 9mm,13mm, 19mm, 25mm.
- Length: 2m
- Armacell pipe insulation is proven to minimise energy loss in pipes.
- Grey foam pipe insulation from Armacell is easy to cut and install.
- PE foam pipe lagging is ideal for indoor heating and plumbing applications
- Durable PE-film outer covering improves acoustic comfort
- Pipe lagging is chemical and solvent resistant.
- It wicks moisture and prevents condensation in pipes.
- Foam pipe lagging can help soundproof pipes and keep their operational sound to a bare minimum.
- They are cost-effective.
- Foam pipe insulation is manufactured without any CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, or Formaldehyde.
- Armacell Tubolit offers low thermal conductivity
- Foam pipe lagging ensures frost protection
- They offer consistent performance over a wide temperature range
- Foam pipe insulation helps to minimise heat loss on hot water pipes and to prevent the freezing of water
- They are ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Can be installed in light commercial and light industrial projects
- Foam pipe lagging can be installed on the pipes in lofts and cavity walls.
- It can be used as a quick-fix (not a long-term) solution for outdoor plumbing applications.
- Tubolit foam pipe insulation is semi-slit and can be completely slit by hand.
- It comes with a release liner to enable easy installation
- Foam pipe insulation from Armacell is a low-density product.
- It has a very low water vapour transmission rate.
- Foam pipe lagging offers excellent thermal, physical and chemical resistant properties.
- Tubolit is Greenguard Gold Certified.
- Material Used: Foam material based on polyethene.
- Colour: Grey
- Manufactured without CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, or Formaldehyde.