Cobalt drill bits can withstand high temperatures. They are most often used to cut through hardened and abrasive materials. Cobalt bits are able to cut through the most hardened metals, including bronze, cast iron, stainless steel and titanium.
The cobalt drill bits are versatile in applications. Theta can break through many rough and tough surfaces. They are rustproof and corrosion-resistant. Made with superior quality material, the long-lasting and durable. The drill bits can be used for both residential and industrial applications.
- Size: 3.2mm.
- 1 Pack contains 10 pieces.
- Cobalt drill bits have high precision
- They are heat resistant
- They offer excellent value for money
- Can withstand high temperatures.
- They are applicable for both residential and industrial applications.
- Drill bits are rustproof and corrosion-resistant.
- They can easily break through rough and abrasive surfaces.
- Are used for boring in aluminium and tough metals such as stainless steel.
- Able to cut through bronze, cast iron and titanium.
- Cobalt drill bits can also work for metal, PVC, fibreglass and wood.
- Size: 3.2mm
- Material: Cobalt.