0.7mm thick straight stucco aluminium cladding is a durable, lightweight and flexible sheet. It is highly resistant to all weather conditions. It offers high levels of fire, thermal and acoustic insulation and is suitable for straight pipe runs. It is made with high-performing aluminium and is puncture resistant. The aluminium cladding has excellent mechanical strength at a low thickness.
The aluminium cladding protects pipework and pipe insulation from extreme temperatures. It improves the life of the outdoor pipes. The AA Aluminium alloy forms an excellent barrier against the smell, moisture and air. It ensures that the pipe and the pipe insulation remains unharmed by moisture and air.
- Supplied in 1000mm lengths.
- Insulation thickness: 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm and 100mm
- Pipe Diameter: 15mm, 22mm, 28mm, 32mm
- Thickness: 0.7mm
- Aluminium cladding offers high ductility, excellent corrosion resistance and durable
- It is flexible and easy to install, lighter than the normal cladding
- Highly reflective finish, excellent formability.
- Cladding pipework ensures protection against extreme temperatures.
- The Aluminum cladding roll ensures protection against moisture and air.
- It offers excellent mechanical strength at a low thickness.
- Cladding is highly resistant to all weather conditions.
- High levels of fire, acoustic and thermal performance
- Ideal for: straight pipe runs, cable sheathing and lamp reflectors
- For use in chemical process plant equipment and in food industry containers
- Aluminium cladding is recommended where the pipe insulation needs an additional cover.
- Thermal Conductivity: 222 W/m.K
- Tensile Strength: 105-145 MPa
- Density: 2.71 g/cm3