Valve covers are possibly the most innovative and smart valve insulation solution in the market today. In our expert opinion, they far surpass the traditional rigid, wool insulation that was previously used to insulate valves and here is why:
Their Make: Buy Insulation Online supply valve jackets made with superior quality silicone-coated glass cloth. We use the same 80g/m2 glass cloth to make the external and internal valve covers which give the valves a smooth and neat finish. We also use 25-50mm Sager or Rockwool insulation to make the valve covers. Both of these insulating materials are known for their superior thermal efficiency. They are highly cost-effective
Thermal Insulation: As mentioned before, valve covers are made with superior quality silicone-coated glass fibre cloth. The mineral wool insulation used has a low thermal conductivity which helps protect control valves from heat loss. Hence, valve jackets save both energy and money. They make a significant impact on energy bills, especially in industrial and commercial settings.
Easy to install and Maintain: Valve covers come with velcro straps and pull cords that ensure a snug-fitting around control valves. No gaps are left in the insulation, resulting in a more energy-efficient building. This also enables easy installation. Valve covers also reduce the maintenance time by half. Unlike wool insulation that was previously used to insulate valves, valve jackets are flexible. Simple wrap the jackets around the control valves and secure them using pull cords and velcro straps. They can just as easily be removed and reinstalled, without harming the insulation or the control valves.
Safer Workplace: Using valve covers protects your workforce from contact with the hot surface of the control valve, which improves workplace safety. They also minimise any external damage to the control valves. Since they give effective insulation, valve jackets reduce condensation and sweating in control valves. Therefore, water does not drip, which prevents the formation of tiny pools of water in the workplace. So they help decrease accidents, slips and falls in the workplace.
- Product Sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 77mm and 100mm.
- Colours: Standard grey, silver, white and black.
- Type: External jackets and Internal jackets.
- Valve jacket insulation is a smart way to insulate control valves.
- They are lightweight, easy to use, handle and install.
- Provides fully sealed insulation to avoid any airborne contamination and possible harm to personnel.
- Insulation jackets reduce energy bills. Cost-effective and convenient.
- They are made with high-quality fibreglass cloth.
- Valve jackets protect control valves against dirt, rust and other issues.
- They improve workplace safety.
Designed to closely fit around a control valve to maximise insulation and prevent heat loss.
- Service Temperature: -20°C to 220°C.
- Insulation: 50mm Rockwool
- Coating: Silicone-coated glass cloth
- Lead times for control valve covers within the UK: 1-99 units:2-3 working days; 100 - 500 units: 7 working days and 500- 1000 units: 1-2 weeks. Bespoke items may take longer as we may require additional information from customers
- We do site surveys and supply valve covers or we can only survey your premises. If you would like a site survey, kindly email us with your site address.
- We can print your company logo on the jackets for free. Email us your logo for custom-made control valve covers.
- The prices for the chilled/cold water valve jackets may differ from the ones displayed on the website. Chilled/cold water valves usually need to be wrapped with a vapour barrier which would increase the size of the jacket required and also the cost. If you need chilled/cold water valve covers, please mail us your requirements at [email protected] and we will send you a quote for your order.