Multifoil insulation is a simple yet effective solution to insulating walls in a building. Thermal insulation provided by these products is better and lasts longer, without affecting the air quality.
Below are some reasons why we recommend Actis Boost R Hybrid to insulate roofs:
Save on Installation Time: Due to its dual-performance foil insulation rolls by Actis, reduces the number of steps in the installation process. It helps meet the building regulation easily whilst saving money on labour costs and insulation materials. It can also be used along with other insulation materials. It is a lightweight roll, that is very easy to work with.
Thermal Insulation: Actis Boost’R multifoil insulation gives superior thermal insulation to roofs. Since it acts both as an insulating material and a breather membrane, it effectively reduces condensation. Multifoil insulation helps hit the desired U-values at reduced thickness.
Cost-effective in the long run: Our insulation choice is heavily influenced by price. With installation and labour charges included, wool insulation is almost as expensive as multifoil insulation. Foil insulation rolls are very easy to use, handle and install. In addition, foil insulation does not release harmful fibres into the air like wool insulation. It helps improve air quality
- Length: 10m
- Width: 1.5m
- Thickness: 35mm
- Coverage Area: 10 m² / roll.
- Air Permeability: Airtight
- Watertightness: Watertight (W1)
- Vapour Resistance: 0.55 MNs/g
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass F
- Thermal Conductivity: 1.35 m2.K/W
- Core R-value: 1.35 m².K/W
- Multifoil insulation has dual benefits in one product.
- Combines exceptional thermal performance and breather membrane
- CE mark as roof underlayment and rainscreen
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install
- Intrinsically waterproof and airtight
- Water vapour permeability to prevent any risk of condensation.
- Reduces the number of installation steps.
- Foil insulation saves time and energy.
- It is suitable for all wind zones in the UK.
- Can be used on the cold side of the building fabric on roofs
- It can be used in conjunction with any type of insulation.