Aluminium foil tapes by Bond-it are ideal to seal any gaps that may arise when working with foil-faced H&V insulation. Foil tape can also be used to secure the insulation panels or PIR boards to the wall, roof or floors. It gives a smooth and perfect finish when installing the foil-faced ductwrap, duct boards, or any foil-faced pipe insulation.
Foil tapes from Bond-it are self-adhesive with a high-tack adhesive that sticks very easily onto the insulation. It is a heat and light reflective foil tape suitable for use with ductworks on all types of ventilation and air conditioning systems. Aluminium in these foil tapes ensures water vapour resistance. Foil tape from Bond-it displays a high level of durability, strength, reliability and it can be easily moulded to any surface.
- Foil tape roll length: 45m
- Thickness Available: 50mm, 75mm and 100mm
- Foil tapes provide consistent performance over a wide temperature range.
- They are moisture resistant.
- Foil tape has a high-tack self-adhesive bright foil tape.
- Foil tapes are easy to apply and can quickly be moulded to any profile.
- Foil tapes are heat and light reflective tape
- Aluminium foil tapes are highly durable, strong and reliable.
- They provide a smooth and neat finish.
- Foil Tapes are ideal to seal any gaps when installing foil-faced ductwrap and pipe insulation.
- They can also be used to secure the foil-faced PIR or insulation boards that are used to insulate walls.
- They are perfect for all H&V and building applications.
To apply foil tape onto the insulation:
- Make the surface dry and clean any dust present.
- Remove the backing paper of the foil tape.
- Gently peel the required amount of foil tape from the roll, pressing it firmly into place whilst unrolling.
- Cut the foil tape to the length required with a knife or tear when finished.
- Service Temperature: -15°C to 120°C
- Foil Thickness: 30 microns
- Shelf Life: 12 months from date of manufacture
- Size: 50mm, 75mm and 100mm wide x 45m rolls.
- Colour: Silver