To reduce heat loss in pipes and ducts, the insulation must be installed and secured correctly. Spray adhesives from Anglo adhesives are made exclusively to secure the insulation duct and pipe lagging in place.
It forms quick yet strong bonds with the insulation, securing them perfectly around the pipe and ductwork. Hence saving both energy and money. Spray Insulation Adhesives from Anglo Adhesives come in an easy-to-hold and use container that can quickly help you cover a large area, thus reducing the installation time in half.
Spray adhesives are used for quick and easy installation of duct wrap and pipe insulation sections. It is also compatible with wood, foam rubber insulation, plastic and carpet backing.
The spray adhesive is basically a liquid glue that comes with an aerosol can. Spray adhesives do not compromise on binding strength in any way. As the spray adhesives are highly flammable, one must wear appropriate PPE to prevent any accidents or mishaps.
- Versatile product used in many applications.
- Enables user to cover a larger surface.
- Quick and efficient bonding.
- Spray adhesives enable easy adhesion of duct and pipe lagging.
- The product comes in one easy-to-use can,
- Spray adhesive is easy to work with.
- The spray adhesives do not cause any harm to the environment.
- Spray adhesive is used to secure the duct wrap and pipe insulation sections.
- It can also be used on wood, foam rubber insulation, plastic and carpet backing.
- Spray adhesives also find application in packaging, decorating, furniture and flooring.
- It is also perfect for joining polythene sheeting which is in turn used in creating a barrier during asbestos treatment and removal.
- Aerosol Spray adhesive.
- Flash point: -17 °C
- Stable under normal conditions.
- Avoid keeping the adhesives near any source of heat, spark or high temperatures.
- Relative Density: 0.71g/m3