High-quality galvanised wire is largely used in construction for tying reinforcement bars and insulation. It is used to securely wrap the ductwrap and duct slabs around the ductwork. It can also be used to gently secure the pipe insulation in place.
Galvanised wire is made from tough and rustproof electro-galvanised metal for long life and durability. It is easy to cut and use. It is long-lasting, durable and corrosion-resistant.
- Weight - 0.5 Kg.
- Thickness: 1mm.
- Length: 25m
- Made from tough and rustproof electro-galvanised metal.
- The insulation wire is easy to use.
- Lasts longer, is flexible, highly durable.
- Provides additional strength and structure.
- Used in construction for tying reinforcement bars and insulation.
- For mesh fencing, cables, hangers and garden work.
- Galvanised wire helps to secure duct wrap and duct slabs around ductwork.
- Material used galvanised mild steel.
- Tensile Strength- 350N/mm2 - 550N/mm2.