Solco Pyrolec’s Smart ECO is an easy-to-use electronic thermostat. The air/surface sensing thermostat is designed to provide user-friendly measurement and control of heating cables. The versatile temperature controller has high accuracy, suitable for trace heating applications. The settings of the electronic thermostat can be programmed easily.
The electronic thermostat is designed to provide cost-effective and accurate On/Off control over trace heating circuits and fault monitoring and feedback via a BMS safety relay. It has features like an alarm relay output - one can set both high and low-temperature alarms, process parameters and setpoints are adjusted by the membrane keypad. It is a sleek modern thermostat with a clean and easy to read display and push-button controls. The electronic thermostat is easy to use and enables monitoring along with control from anywhere.
- Temperature setting range: -20 °C to +99 °C
- Control Method: On/Off
- Max. Load Current: 20A
- User friendly - settings can be programmed easily.
- The display alternates between live temperature reading and set temperature once a minute.
- Can be used in ordinary/non-hazardous areas.
- Air or surface sensing applications between -20 °C to +99 °C in non-hazardous areas.
- CE approved.
- The electronic thermostat is cost-effective
- The Smart-ECO thermostat is supplied with an NTC thermistor type sensor probe. This has a 3m long cable giving freedom to locate the electronics remotely from the sensor.
- The thermostat has a 20A control relay and a 3A SPST BMS fault alarm relay.
- Units can be mounted on a pipe using a Solco Pyrolec support bracket and are designed to work easily with Solco Pyrolec heating cable termination kits.
- Provides user-friendly measurement and control for Solco Pyrolec heating cables.
- It is designed to provide cost-effective and accurate On/Off control over trace heating circuits and fault monitoring and feedback via a BMS safety relay.
- Rated Voltage:100Vac (min) – 270Vac (max), 50/60 Hz
- Ambient Temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Temperature Sensor Type: 3m NTC Thermistor, max. exposure temperature 200 °C
- Enclosure Material: ABS Base, Polycarbonate Transparent Lid
- Enclosure dimensions: 125mm x 175mm x 75mm
- No. of Terminals (Rated Cross Section): 14 x 2.5 mm²