Thermal insulation jackets are an ideal way to insulate gate valves, simply because, they minimise heat loss, protect and also help with the maintenance of the gate valves. Here’s why valve jackets are perfect, in our expert opinion:
Thermal Insulation: Valve jackets contain 25-50mm Rockwool or Sager insulation. The mineral wool with low thermal conductivity helps minimise heat loss in gate valves. They provide airtight insulation around the gate valves hence reducing the energy consumption whilst also making the building more energy-efficient. This is particularly helpful in commercial and industrial environments.
Safer Workplace: Insulation jackets are made with high-quality silicone-coated glass cloth for both outdoor and indoor applications. The top-quality glass cloth not only gives a neat, professional finish but also helps protect your workforce from direct contact with hot surfaces. Valve covers also help reduce condensation and sweating in valves. This, in turn, reduces instances where small pools of water are formed due to condensation that eventually leads to slips or accidents in the workplace.
Easy to Install and Maintain: Unlike traditional insulation, which is hard and rigid, insulation jackets are flexible and easy to use. They are also provided with velcro straps and pull cords which ensure that the jackets are snugly fit around gate valves to achieve maximum thermal efficiency. They can be just as easily reinstalled without any damage to the gate valves or loss of insulation.
- Product Sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 77mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm.
- Colours: Standard grey, silver, white and black.
- Type: External jackets and Internal jackets.
- Flexible valve insulation jacket for gate valves.
- Valve covers are lightweight, easy to use and handle.
- Valve jackets improve workplace safety
- Cost-effective and convenient.
- Insulation jackets have velcro flaps and pull cords fixings to ensure airtight insulation.
- Designed to closely fit around gate valves to maximise insulation and prevent heat loss.
- Service Temperature: -20°C to 220°C
- Insulation: 50mm Rockwool
- Coating: Silicone-coated glass cloth
- Lead times for gate valve covers within the UK: 1-99 units:2-3 working days; 100 - 500 units: 7 working days and 500- 1000 units: 1-2 weeks. Bespoke items may take longer as we may require additional information from customers
- We can print your company logo on the jackets for free. Email us your logo for custom-made gate valve covers.
- We do site surveys and supply valve covers or we can only survey your premises. If you would like a site survey, kindly email us with your site address.
- The prices for the chilled/cold water valve jackets may differ from the ones displayed on the website. Chilled/cold water valves usually need to be wrapped with a vapour barrier which would increase the size of the jacket required and also the cost. If you need chilled/cold water valve covers, please mail us your requirements at [email protected] and we will send you a quote for your order.