Valve jackets are the best way to insulate strainers. Since the jackets contain mineral wool, they give superior insulation. They also improve workplace safety and help make your building more energy-efficient.
- Manufacture: The thermal insulation jackets that we make here at Buy Insulation Online are made with top-quality silicone-coated glass cloth, that ensures a neat and smooth finish every time. The cloth is sewn around 25-50mm Rock wool or sager which has low thermal conductivity and helps to restrict heat loss in strainers. Valve covers also have velcro straps and pull cords that give airtight insulation around the strainer valves. They also protect valves against dirt, dust and other impurities, thus increasing the service life of the valves.
- Thermal Insulation: Valve covers contain mineral wool with low thermal conductivity, meaning they restrict heat loss in valves. It helps save energy and money and also decreases your carbon footprint. The pull cords and velcro strap make installation easy. Furthermore, they ensure that valve covers fit perfectly around strainers, leaving no gaps, and thus no way for heat to escape.
- Safer Workplace: Valve covers help protect your staff from direct contact with the hot surface of the strainer valve. Not only that, since the valve jackets restrict heat loss, cases of condensation and sweating will also be reduced. As a result, workplaces will no more have small pools of water that can easily lead to slips or accidents, injuring personnel. Hence valve covers give way to a cleaner and safer work environment.
- Easy to Maintain: As mentioned earlier, valve covers can be easily installed around three-way valves. They can just as easily be removed for maintenance purposes. Unlike traditional, rigid insulation, valve covers are not damaged when they are removed or re-installed.
- Product Sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 77mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm.
- Colours: Standard grey, silver, white and black.
- Type: External jackets and Internal jackets.
- Valve covers are flexible, lightweight and easy o install.
- Provides fully sealed insulation to strainer ball valves to avoid any airborne contamination and possible harm to personnel.
- Cost-effective and convenient.
- Insulated valve jackets improve workplace safety.
- Prevents issues like condensation and sweating in strainers.
- Made with high-quality fibreglass cloth to easily fit the strainers.
- The valve jackets are made from 80g/m2 silicone coated glass fibre cloth sewn around 50mm of insulation.
- The jackets have velcro flaps and pull cords fixings to ensure airtight insulation.
- Valve jackets are designed to closely fit around strainer ball valves to maximise insulation and prevent heat loss.
- Service Temperature: -20°C to 220°C
- Insulation: 50mm Rockwool
- Coating: Silicone-coated glass cloth
- Lead times for strainer valve covers within the UK: 1-99 units:2-3 working days; 100 - 500 units: 7 working days and 500- 1000 units: 1-2 weeks. Bespoke items may take longer as we may require additional information from customers
- We do site surveys and supply valve covers or we can only survey your premises. If you would like a site survey, kindly email us with your site address.
- We can print your company logo on the jackets for free. Email us your logo for custom-made strainer valve covers.
- The prices for the chilled/cold water valve jackets may differ from the ones displayed on the website. Chilled/cold water valves usually need to be wrapped with a vapour barrier which would increase the size of the jacket required and also the cost. If you need chilled/cold water valve covers, please mail us your requirements at [email protected] and we will send you a quote for your order.