Isogenopak bradawl is specially designed to secure the isogenopak rivets onto the cladding. They can be used on the isogenopak cladding and the bends. Isogenopak sheeting and fittings are secured with specially developed bradawl insert rivets.
Bradawls are the rivet-fitting tools used on Isogenopak products.
A special bradawl for inserting rivets into Isogenopak sheeting and fittings.
- Convenient and easy to use bradawl
- Saves time and energy.
- Gives a neat and professional finish.
What is Isogenopak and why is it used?
- Isogenopak is a rigid PVC sheet that protects insulated pipelines and ducts against extreme conditions and high temperatures. It shields the insulated pipe and ductwork from moisture, thus increasing the service life of the insulation and the pipework.
- Isogenopak cladding is made to fit inside the house's pipes and ducts with thermal and sound insulation. It can withstand temperatures ranging from -20°C to +65°C.
- The isogenopak cladding's flat surface has good anti-static qualities. The isogenopak cladding makes the duct and piping seem neat and tidy.
- It is resistant to oils, grease, acids, alkalis, and caustic chemicals. It is unaffected by salt or freshwater.
- The inherent curl of isogenopak insulation reduces installation time and eliminates the need for maintenance once put