Insulated pipework and ducts, sometimes need an additional layer of protection from high temperatures and extreme conditions and Isogenopak is used for this extra protection. It is a self-extinguishing, PVC film that inherently protects internal insulated pipes and ducts.
To cover the bends in the pipe insulation, pre-formed S-bends of isogenopak cladding are used. They perfectly cover and clad cornered edges of the pipework and protects the pipe insulation. The pre-formed isogenopak cladding is available in many sizes to suit varying pipe sizes and insulation thicknesses. Isogenopak accessories like rivets and bradawl are used to secure the cladding in place.
- Pipe Diameter: 12,15,21,27,35,42,48,54,60,70,76,89,108,114,134,140,159,168,194,219,245,267,273 and 324mm
- Insulation Thickness: 15,20,25,30,40,50,60,80 and 100mm
- Protects the pipe bends and pipe lagging from extreme temperatures and conditions.
- Isogenopak cladding provides a neat finish to the cladding work.
- The pre-formed sections are lightweight, easy to install and handle.
- Isogenopak cladding is made to perfectly suit S bends.
Uses of Isogenopak cladding
- Isogenopak insulation makes them virtually impenetrable to water and does not corrode.
- It is specially designed to cover thermal and acoustic insulation installed in internal pipes and ducts.
- The isogenopak cladding comes with a smooth surface that has good anti-static qualities.
- Once installed you need not worry about maintaining the insulation.
- The inherent curl of the isogenopak insulation reduces installation time.
- The isogenopak cladding provides a clean and neat finish to the duct and pipework.
- It is resistant to oils, grease, acids, alkalis and corrosive chemicals. It is also unaffected by salt or freshwater.
- Isogenopak cladding functions smoothly, even in temperatures as high as it functions smoothly even temperatures ranging from -20°C to +65°C