Jablite floor insulation is a cost-effective and versatile polystyrene insulation board. Made right here in the UK, their low thermal conductivity and high compressive strength ensure superior insulation and exceptional load-bearing capacity. They are relatively cheap compared to other options and easy to install and lightweight.
Jablite EPS70 is used for standard domestic loads. It is a lightweight insulation board that lasts longer and provides not only effective floor insulation, but will work in walls, floors and roofs too. This polystyrene insulation board gives stable thermal performance over a wide temperature range that is typically seen in buildings.
In ground-floor installations, Jabfloor EPS70 can be installed over a concrete slab or pre-cast concrete floor and completed with a chipboard wearing layer to meet the recommended U-values.
- Length: 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Thicknesses available: 25mm, 50mm, 75mm and 100mm.
- This polystyrene insulation board is cost-effective and durable.
- Once installed it provides exceptional insulation throughout the lifespan of the building.
- EPS70 board is easy to handle and 100% recyclable.
- Jablite floor insulation is known for its excellent compressive strength.
- It can be cut easily with a sharp knife, which enables easy installation.
- The polystyrene insulation board is manufactured from EPS (expanded polystyrene) which has an A+ rating in the BRE Green Guide to Specification.
- Jablite polystyrene boards are 100% recyclable
EPS70 polystyrene insulation board by Jablite can be used as:
- Floor insulation - Floors of basements, cold store floors
- Underfloor Insulation: They provide thermal insulation in ground-bearing or suspended concrete ground-floors in new and existing domestic or similar buildings.
- Wall insulation- Internal walls, external walls and timber frame walls.
- Internally lined pitched roof insulation
- For more ways in which Jablite floor insulation can be used click here to visit their official website.
- Jablite Jabfloor EPS70 is manufactured and approved to BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality systems; for quality assurance in production, installation and servicing.
- Jablite EPS70 is suitable for meeting, and in many cases exceeding, the thermal insulation requirements set out in the Building Regulations Approved Documents: L1A, L1B, L2A and L2B.