K Flex isogenopak rolls are specially designed rigid PVC sheets or films. They provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation to ducts and pipework. The inherent curling of the isogenopak rolls enables easy application on the pipes and ducts. They are lightweight, durable, moisture-resistant rolls. They are rot-proof and corrosion-resistant
Isogenopak rolls remain unaffected by water and are resistant to oils and chemicals. They are easy to install and clean. Isogenopak rolls guarantee a dry and clean fitting around insulated pipes. Isogenopak's chemical properties are complemented by similarly good physical features. The material is resistant to temperature changes and can be used indoors at temperatures ranging from -20°C to +65°C.
- Length: 25 M
- Width: 1 M
- Thickness: 350 microns
- Lightweight and easy to install and carry
- Self-extinguishing, rigid film
- Absolute gas and vapour proof
- Resistant to acids, fats and oils
- Rot proof and corrosion resistant
- Environmentally friendly
- Physiological and bacterial neutral
- It is used for a neat finish of the jacketing in Isolpak Alu.
- Isogenopak rolls are used in industries like construction, food and beverages industry among others.
- It is used to cover thermal and acoustic insulation fitted on internal pipes and ducts
- Density: 1.4g/cm3
- Material: PVC
- Colour: Grey
- Service Temperature: -20°C - +65°C.