Rockwool Twinroll is a mineral wool loft insulation roll specially designed to insulate the roof at ceiling level. The open-cell nature of mineral wool insulation roll, traps the heated air, thus effectively reducing heat air through the roof. 200mm Rockwool insulation is pre-cut down the middle to create the option of two 100mm loft rolls as one package. It is made up of medium-density mineral wool insulation.
Mineral wool loft insulation rolls by Rockwool are fire-resistant. It provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation. It is a multi-application product, suitable for numerous applications, for all building types.
- Length: 2.75m
- Width: 1.2m
- Thickness: 100mm
- Pieces per Pack: 2
- Pack coverage: 6.60m2
- Rockwool roll provides exceptional thermal insulation.
- It is versatile in application.
- Rockwool loft insulation roll is fire-resistant.
- It effectively traps heated air, thereby reducing energy costs significantly.
- Rockwool loft insulation roll has excellent soundproofing abilities. It prevents sound from travelling through the ceiling and internal spaces
- Rockwool insulation roll is pre-split for ease of application.
- It is a durable product, does not slag or slump.
- Made with sustainable products, 97% recyclable
- Ideal for loft spaces in all types of buildings.
- Mineral wool loft insulation roll easily fits in between and over joists.
- It can also be used in suspended ceilings.
- Material: Rock wool.
- Compliance: BS EN 13162, ISO 14001
- Thermal conductivity: 0.044W/mK.
- Reaction to fire: Fire Properties Euroclass A1
- Density: 22kg/m3