The self-adhesive pipe identification labels (IDs) come in handy in 33-meter rolls. They are available in a range of the most desired services. Pipe identification labels enable hassle-free site application with a superior finish. Its distinctive design permits the tape to turn through 360 while text and arrows orientated correctly.
The pipe marking tape has a heavy-duty polyethene face film with a permanent acrylic adhesive backing and a comfortable peel release liner making it easy to use. It has superb adhesion properties especially on synthetic materials and excellent resistance to water, oil and chemicals with a service temperature range of -20 to 100°C.
- Roll Length: 33 roll
- Width: 150mm and 275mm.
- Printed with UV-resistant inks that will not fade in sunlight.
- Excellent adhesion (can be applied at - 5°C).
- Superior in-service temperature range. Usable on hot and cold service pipes.
- Excellent chemical, water, oil & alcohol resistance.
- Improves workplace safety
- Pipe identification labels are used to indicate the direction of water flow in the pipes.
- The Pipe identification label can be used on hot and cold service pipes.
- Material: Heavy-duty polyethene face film
- Adhesive: Acrylic adhesive
- Ink: UV resistant ink