Timco fine drywall screws are high-quality plasterboard screws with a sharp point for quick and easy fastening to plasterboard. The screws' bulged heads protect the plasterboard surface and give a tidy finish. They are suitable for both commercial and residential applications. They are long-lasting, corrosion-resistant and durable.
The drywall screws have a fine thread and a bright zinc coating. The drywall screws are corrosion-resistant. They are made with high-quality materials and display superior performance standards. They are manufactured from hardened durable C1018 carbon steel, offering excellent strength and ductility. They provide a neat and professional finish to all drywall applications.
- Length: 25mm, 32mm, 42mm and 50mm in length
- Quantity: 1000pcs in a box.
- Thread Diameter: 3.5mm
- Head: Bulged.
- Coat: Zinc coated.
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Screw type: Fine drywall screw.
- Colour: Silver.
- Sharp pointed screws with a zinc coating.
- Corrosion and fire-resistant.
- The bugle head aids in the easy installation of plasterboard.
- High-performing screws.
- Suitable for both commercial and household applications.
- Drywall screws provide superior strength.
- They are long-lasting, durable and corrosion-resistant
Ideal to fix plasterboard to drywall and ceiling track systems.
It can be used in both industrial and commercial applications.