Foil insulation is an innovative way to insulate walls in a building. They provide better and lasting thermal insulation without decreasing the air quality as wool insulation does.
Below are some reasons why we recommend Actis Boost R Hybrid to insulate walls:
Cost-effective in the long run: Cost highly influences our choice of insulation. Foil insulation rolls cost almost as much as wool insulation when you include the charges of installation and labour. Foil insulation rolls are very easy to use, handle and install.
Furthermore, unlike wool insulation, foil insulation does not release harmful fibres into the air. It helps improve air quality
Performance: Actis Boost’R multifoil insulation gives superior thermal insulation to walls. It combines the properties of a breather membrane and thermal insulation in one easy-to-use product. It will help you meet the required U-values at reduced thickness, saving internal space.
Installation: Because of its dual performance, multifoil insulation reduces the number of steps required to meet Building regulations. It reduces the number of installation steps, saves time and cost on labour. It can also be used in conjunction with any other insulating material.
- Length: 6.7m
- Width: 1.5m
- Thickness: 35mm
- Area: 10 m² / roll
- Thermal Conductivity: 1.35 m2.K/W
- Material: Multifoil
- Air Permeability: Airtight
- Watertightness: Watertight (W1)
- Vapour Resistance: 0.55 MNs/g
- Reaction to fire: Euroclass F
- Multifoil insulation has dual benefits in one product.
- Foil insulation rolls give exceptional thermal insulation.
- The in-built breather membrane of the foil insulation makes it intrinsically waterproof and airtight.
- Multifoils are long-lasting and do not shrink or compact over time.
- The thermal performance of the foil insulation is not compromised in the long run.
- Foil insulation membrane is lightweight and easy to handle and install.
- Multifoils do not contain any irritating fibres, unlike wool insulation.
- Foil insulation is permeable to water vapour and prevents any risk of condensation
- Multifoil insulation can be used on the cold side of the building fabric in walls
- It can be used in conjunction with any type of insulation.