Isodhesif tape by Actis is ideal to bond multifoil insulation together. It is a metallised polyester film with a water-based acrylic adhesive that has good initial and ultimate adhesion. The high-tack tape easily attaches to the foil insulation and can be moulded to any profile.
Isodehesif tape is an ideal solution that guarantees airtightness, water tightness and the good installation of Actis multifoil products. It does not allow water ingress. It carefully tapes the foil insulation together, without leaving any gaps in the insulation.
- Water-Based acrylic adhesive
- High-tack adhesive enables immediate adhesion.
- Ideal to join or tape foil insulation rolls.
- Can be moulded to surfaces easily
- Used to achieve ultimate adhesion
- Ensures airtightness, water tightness and the good installation of Actis multifoil products.
- Isodehesif tapes are used to join thin multifoil insulation products.
- Adhesive: Acrylic
- Material: metallised polyester film
- Unit: Roll