Multidhesif Tape consists of a metallised polyester film with a high coat weight of a high-performance hot melt adhesive. The high-tack tape easily attaches to the foil insulation and can be moulded to any profile.
The tape can also be used for joining thin foil insulation products. Multidhesif tape is an ideal solution that guarantees airtightness, water tightness and the good installation of Actis multifoil products. It does not allow water ingress. It carefully tapes the foil insulation together, without leaving any gaps in the insulation.
- Width: 100mm
- Length: 20mm
- Used to achieve ultimate adhesion
- Ensures airtightness, water tightness and the good installation of Actis multifoil products.
- Ideal to join or tape foil insulation.
- Immediately attaches to the foil insulation.
- High-tack adhesive.
- Does not leave any gap in the foil insulation.
- It can be used to join thin multifoil insulation products, if temperature resistance is not of prime importance (i.e. below 75°C for an extended period of time and under moderate stress).
- Film: Contains metallised polyester film
- Adhesive: High coat weight hot melt adhesive
- Unit: Roll