Aluminium End Capping is used to give a clean and neat finish to bare ends of pipe insulation. It is used to shield exposed insulation from any harm, and increase the life of the pipe insulation. It protects personnel against the airborne tiny fibres of insulation and also from insulation fall out. They improve workplace safety.
Aluminium end caps can be fitted into place using just a single rivet or aluminium tapes. Manufactured using coils of the aluminium strip, it gives a tidy, practical, and safe solution at the ends of insulated pipes. Aluminium end-capping is a long-lasting, durable and rust-proof product.
- Length: 10m
- Thicknesses Available: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm and 50mm
- Gives a neat and clean finish for pipe insulation installation
- Easy to fit into place.
- Increases the life of insulation.
- Protects pipes from insulation wear-out.
- Improves workplace safety.
- Aluminium end-caps protect personnel from airborne fibres of wool insulation.
- Aluminium end caps give a neat finish to foil-faced pipe insulation installation.
- It can be used on Insulated boilers and steam pipes.
- Material: Aluminium.
- Variants available suits 50mm / 40mm / 30mm and 25mm pipe sections.