Celotex by Saint-Gobain gives you an exceptional product that gives not just insulation but also drylining application rolled into one high-performing product. High-performing insulation boards include a 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard and a composite kraft facing attached to Celotex PIR insulation.
We recommend Celotex insulated plasterboard for the following reasons:
Thermal Performance: With a low thermal conductivity of 0.022 W/m.K, Celotex boards help keep the heat in. They are also long-lasting and durable, meaning you will enjoy the benefits of using Celotex boards for a long time. Celotex plasterboards help reach the target U-value at reduced thickness, meaning the insulation boards, saves floor space.
Saves Time: You do not have to install an insulation board and plasterboard separately to insulate walls or roofs. You can do both with Celotex’s 2-in-1 insulated plasterboard. It hence saves the time required to install the insulation and also the money, otherwise spent on 2 different types of insulation materials.
Sustainable Product: Celotex boards are environmentally friendly and contain no CFCs or HCFCs. In addition, they also have an A+ rating from BRE Green Guide.
BBA Certified: Celotex BBA certified, meaning they can also be used to upgrade cavity wall insulation, something not every insulated plasterboard can do.
Thickness: 37.5mm, 62.5mm, 72.5mm.
Reaction to Fire: Class B
- Insulation and drylining application rolled into one product.
- Insulated plasterboards are easy to install, use and handle.
- They save the time required for installation.
- Long-lasting durable insulation boards with performance unaffected by time.
Celotex insulated plasterboard can be used in the following applications:
- Between and under rafter and joists for pitched roof insulation
- Insulating stud walls.
- To insulate flat roofs of balconies and terraces.
- Solid masonry wall insulation
- Timber frame lining applications
- To insulate stud walls.
- Upgrade cavity wall insulation.
BBA Approved -Cert no 16/5357.
Celotex boards are CE Marked (18.DOPPL4000-01) to BS EN 13950
Insulated plasterboards are manufactured under Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015.
Celotex PL4000 has obtained the BRE Global Certification Mark.