Insulating condensate pipes is a requirement as per the building regulations. Buy Insulation Online brings you a superior quality condensate pipe insulation combo kit from Condensate Pro. An all in one kit that has everything you need to install condensate pipe insulation in one easy to carry and use box.
The Condensate Pro Combo kit prioritises easy installation and high-quality design to ensure every external condensate is protected against freezing conditions and looks perfect no matter where it’s fitted.
The products in the combo kit comply with the building regulations and the Boiler manufacturer's instructions. The combo kit includes top-grade materials that provide a nice, easy and professional finish to the condensate pipe insulation installation process. It protects the condensate pipes from freezing and allows for the smooth functioning of boiler systems.
Contents of Pipe Insulation Kit:
- 1- One-metre pipe insulation that perfectly fits a 32mm solvent weld pipe
- 1- Connection that fits 32mm solvent weld pipe
- 1 - 150g Mastic gun tube of Bond and Seal
- 1 - Spacer bar
- 2 - 50mm Pipe clips
- The combo kit provides easy access to all the products required for a smooth and easy installation of condensate pipe insulation
- It can be used straight out of the box. No prior work is required.
- The combo kit contains 150gm Bond & Seal, used to seal all additional spaces in cases where the hole is cored/chopped out too large.
- The combo kit complies with the required building regulations and the Boiler manufacturer's instructions.
- The kits enable professionals to give a professional and easy finish.
- All the products in the combo kit of superior-quality
- Easy-to-go packaging.
How To Use the Condensate Pipe Insulation Combo Kit?
You'll need a 65mm hole if you're taking the insulation through the wall towards the inside, or taking the insulation and sealing in the fabric of the wall.
The pre-made connection is ready to go right out of the box. Use the extra Bond & Seal provided in the kit to connect more insulation and make sure all pipes are sealed/protected. Also, seal around the inside and outside of the wall. The 150gm Bond & Seal can be applied with a mastic gun. Use the spacer bar in combination with the pipe clip to make sure that no debris or dirt finds its way behind the insulation.