Solco Pyrolec’s 3-way connectatube box is a professional quality T-shaped junction box designed to easily accommodate power and/or heating cable entry and connection. The product is IP65 rated. The connectatubes are UV and corrosion-resistant.
The 3-way connectabox has a tough weather weatherproof enclosure and overall compact size. It can be used to make power, end, splice, TEE, and elbow connections.
- Cable entries: 3
- Minimum temperature rating: 40°C
- Maximum temperature rating: 125°C
- Compact overall size.
- Tough weatherproof enclosure.
- IP65 rated.
- Allows easy and quick installation of Solco Pyroelec trace heating cables.
- Very versatile and can be used to make power, end, splice, TEE, and elbow connections.
- It helps make long-lasting connections.
- They are UV resistant and waterproof.
- Conntectabox is corrosion-resistant.
- The 3-way connectabox is typically used to connect power to or splice/tee a heater circuit.
- It is used to make power, end and splice connections.
- Body material: PA66/SEBS/TPE.
- Cable termination system: 3 x 3 terminals, 32A, 450V.