Solco Pyrolec 2-way connectatube connection kit (2JB) is a professional quality M25 sized tubular junction box designed to easily accommodate power and/or heating cable entry and connection. It allows quick and easy installation to trace heating cables. They form long-lasting connections. The connectatubes are UV and corrosion-resistant.
Connectatube is IP68 rated. The enclosure is made from tough weatherproof PA66 / TPE. It is also UV resistant and allows for easy insertion of wires.
- Cable entries: 2
- Minimum temperature rating: - 40°C
- Maximum temperature rating: 125°C
- Box Contents: A junction box, terminal block, 2 cable sealing glands and 4 sealing EPDM Gromments.
- It allows easy and quick installation of trace heating cables.
- Versatile product that can be used to make power, end, and splice connections.
- They form long-lasting connections
- UV and corrosion-resistant connectatube
- Slim overall size, O/D 32mm.
- Tough weatherproof enclosure.
- Easy to carry and use.
- Compact overall size.
- IP68 rated.
- The 2-way connectatube is typically used to connect power to or splice a heater circuit.
- It is used to make power, end and splice connections.
- Body material: PA66/TPE
- Cable termination system: 3 pole terminals, 32A, 450V.