GIS-Polymeric Barrier quilt provides effective acoustic insulation to duct and pipework. It is a cost-effective acoustic lagging solution. It significantly reduces the operation sound of the ducts and pipes, making way for much quieter workplaces. The polymeric quilt is especially used in industrial and commercial settings. The foil facings of the acoustic lagging ensure a continuous vapour barrier.
The core material of the polymeric barrier duct wrap is made from lead-free polymeric. GIS-PBQ is a range of a three or four-part laminate. The acoustic barriers core product is made from lead-free polymeric. A range of facings are available including glass fibre duct quilt, ECOSE rock lamella, Class O Acoustic Foam and felt.
- Length: 2m
- Width: 1.2m
- Thickness: 25mm and 50mm.
- Weight: 5Kg and 10Kg.
- Polymeric barrier quilts provide excellent acoustic insulation.
- They are cost-effective
- Polymeric duct wraps are lead-free.
- Excellent acoustic properties of the duct wraps ensure quieter workplaces.
- The acoustic lagging is dimensionally stable even under varying degrees of temperature and humidity.
- Pipe and duct lagging is moisture-resistant.
- It is compatible with all surfaces
- The lagging is non-combustible.
- Polymeric barrier quilt provides excellent acoustic insulation to duct and pipework.
- Can be used on pump covering, motor housing linings, pipes and ducting, acoustic factory screens, for boats and offshore and many more.
- The acoustic lagging is a rot-proof product, odourless and non-hygroscopic in nature.
- The lagging does not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- It is resistant to chemicals such as oils, fuels, water and most solvents.
- Service temperatures: -30°C and +250°C
- Facing: Foil facings on both sides.
- Fire Rating: Euroclass A1