With their low K-value of 0.022w/mK and their closed-cell nature, PIR boards from Iko Insulations provide superior thermal insulation in every application. They keep the heat in so you get to enjoy comfortable indoors all year round. PIR insulation is dimensionally stable. It does not sag nor lose its thermal performance over the years. This means you will enjoy long term benefits when you use PIR insulation from IKO to insulate your floor, walls or roofs.
IKO enertherm PIR Insulation board can be used for loft insulation, wall insulation and roof insulation - both flat and pitched roof applications. Their high compressive strength makes them ideal to insulate floors as well. They are BBA approved which means, they can also be used to insulate cavity walls. They are lightweight and very easy to install
PIR insulation board is free from CFC, HCFC or HFC. It is an environmentally friendly and sustainable insulation solution. PIR board from IKO have a 7 layer ALU lamination finish, which prevents moisture and water ingress. It also has a tight windshield. PIR insulation board is tested under extreme conditions for water absorption, mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and emissivity.
- Length: 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Board coverage: 2.88m2
- Thickness Available: 25mm, 30mm, 40mm,50mm, 60mm, 75mm, 90mm,100mm, 120mm
- PIR insulation is lightweight and easy to install
- PIR boards provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
- High-performing PIR insulation boards suitable for various applications
- PIR boards have a 7-layer aluminium layer finish for superior protection against moisture ingress.
- The PIR insulation is 100% CFC, HCFC or HFC-free
- It retains shape over time and has an excellent compressive strength
- Iko PIR boards are moisture resistant.
- Rooftop: flat roof insulation for timber, concrete and steel deck.
- Pitch: pitched roof insulation
- Floor: floor insulation (underfloor heating and concrete floors).
- Wall: timber, steel frame & cavity wall insulation.
Reaction to Fire:
- Euroclass rating according to EN 13501-1: Class E
- Fire classification according to BS 476 – p7: Class 1
- Bulk density: ± 32 kg/m³
- Compressive strength at 10% deformation: 175 kPa
- Closed cells: more than 95%
- Water vapour diffusion: PIR foam: μ = 60 - ALU facing: μ > 100,000