Valves are essential connecting points in the piping system and it is necessary to insulate them to avoid problems with overall system functioning. Thermal insulation jackets for double regulating valves significantly decrease energy bills, especially in commercial and industrial settings. Valve jacket insulation ensures effective insulation around double-regulating valves as they are provided with pull cords and velcro straps.
The valve jackets are made with top-quality silicone coated glass fibre cloth. They provide effective insulation because they contain 50mm mineral wool insulation within. The valve covers protect the DBL valves against dust, dirt and rust. They improve workplace safety by preventing issues like condensation and sweating in pipes and valves. They are easy to fit and remove without damaging the surrounding insulation and provide good energy savings.
- Product Sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 250mm and 300mm.
- Colours: Standard Grey, White, Black and Silver.
- Type: External jackets and Internal jackets.
- Valve cover solutions for double regulating valves
- Lightweight, easy to handle and install.
- Valve jacket Insulation have pull cords and velcro flaps for airtight insulation
- Provides fully sealed insulation to avoid any airborne contamination and possible harm to personnel.
- Reduced energy bills
- Improves workplace safety.
- Protects the DBL valves against dirt, rust etc.
- valve covers prevent condensation and sweating in valves and pipes.
- Cost-effective and convenient
- Valve covers help improve the service life of valves.
- Valve jackets are specially designed to fit closely double regulating valves.
- They are provided with Velcro flaps and pull cords.
- Service Temperature: -20°C to 220°C
- Insulation: 50mm Rockwool
- Coating: Silicone coated glass cloth on one side of the jacket.
Note: Lead times for double-regulating valve covers within the UK: 1-99 units:2-3 working days; 100 - 500 units: 7 working days and 500- 1000 units: 1-2 weeks. Bespoke items may take longer as we may require additional information from customers