Valve jackets are ideal for standard valve insulation, mainly because, they give you energy savings whilst not only protecting the valve from extreme conditions but also creating a safer workplace. Here’s why, in our expert opinion, valve jacket insulation is the best:
Easy to install: Unlike the rigid insulation that was previously used to insulate check valves, valve jackets are flexible, lightweight and easy to use. Armed with velcro straps and pull cord, valve jackets ensure airtight insulation even around the awkward angles of the standard valves. You can just as easily re-install them causing no harm to the insulation or standard valves whatsoever.
Thermal Insulation: Mineral wool with low thermal conductivity provide effective thermal insulation to the valves. They give airtight insulation around the standard valves thereby saving both energy and money. Valve covers are particularly useful in commercial and industrial settings as they help improve the energy-efficiency.
Safer Workplace: Made with top-quality silicone-coated glass cloth, valve covers not only give effective insulation but also give a neat and professional look to the standard valves. These insulation jackets can be used both on external and internal standard valves. In addition, the valve covers also help protect personnel from direct contact with hot surfaces of the standard valves. They help reduce cases of accidents leading to burns in workplaces
Since valve covers provide such superior thermal insulation to the jackets, it helps reduce condensation and sweating in standard valves. Thus, fewer pools of water are formed due to condensation, this reducing slips and accidents at the workplace.
- Product Sizes: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 65mm, 77mm and 100mm.
- Colours: Standard grey, silver, white and black.
- Type: External jackets and Internal jackets.
- Lightweight and flexible valve covers for standard valve insulation.
- Reduces maintenance time by half
- Gives fully sealed insulation to avoid any airborne contamination and possible harm to personnel.
- Valve jackets reduce energy bills, cost-effective and convenient.
- The product is made from 80g/m2 silicone coated glass fibre cloth sewn around 50mm of insulation.
- Insulation jackets have velcro flaps and pull cords fixings to ensure airtight insulation.
- Valve jackets help prevent pipe condensation and sweating.
- Our valve jackets are designed to perfectly fit around standard valves to maximise insulation and prevent heat loss.
- Service Temperature: -20°C to 220°C.
- Insulation: 50mm Rockwool
- Coating: Silicone-coated glass cloth
- Lead times for standard valve covers within the UK: 1-99 units:2-3 working days; 100 - 500 units: 7 working days and 500- 1000 units: 1-2 weeks. Bespoke items may take longer as we may require additional information from customers
- We can print your company logo on the jackets for free. Email us your logo for custom-made standard valve covers.
- We do site surveys and supply valve covers or we can only survey your premises. If you would like a site survey, kindly email us with your site address.
- The prices for the chilled/cold water valve jackets may differ from the ones displayed on the website. Chilled/cold water valves usually need to be wrapped with a vapour barrier which would increase the size of the jacket required and also the cost. If you need chilled/cold water valve covers, please mail us your requirements at [email protected] and we will send you a quote for your order.