Isogenopak cladding helps protect the pipe lagging and duct insulation from extreme temperatures. The isogenopak end-capping can be used along with isogenopak bends and rolls to further secure and protect the pipe and ductwork.
Isogenopak insulation is a rigid PVC sheet with inherent curls for quick and simple covering of the insulated pipe and ductwork. It is guaranteed that the fitting will be dry and clean. It protects the ductwork and pipes against moisture and other related issues.
- Length: 10m
- Width Available: 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, 40mm and 50mm
- Colour: Grey
- It's utilised to keep the duct insulation and pipe lagging in place.
- They are robust, long-lasting, and simple to use.
- Rock wool, foam insulation and a variety of other insulating materials can be secured with them.
- Isogenopak angles is rust-proof.
What are the uses of Isogenopak cladding?
- Isogenopak cladding has several applications. It is virtually impermeable to water and therefore does not degrade
- It's designed to cover the soundproofing insulation installed in the house's pipes and ducts.
- Isogenopak cladding is resistant to fresh and saltwater, oils, grease, acids, alkalis, and caustic chemicals.
- The isogenopak cladding's flat surface has good anti-static qualities.
- Isogenopak cladding can withstand temperatures ranging from -20°C to +65°C.
- Isogenopak cladding is easy to install due to its inherent curls. The isogenopak insulation would not need to be maintained once it is placed.
- The isogenopak cladding gives a professional and neat finish to the insulation.