The XPS insulation boards by Knsuf offers two main benefits. Once installed, it instantly works on saving energy and maximises room space. The insulated plasterboard is made by combining a 9.5mm tapered edge Knauf Wallboard with high-quality extruded polystyrene. It provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation to walls and roofs. It is specially designed to help meet the building regulations easily.
The closed-cell nature of the insulation boards efficiently stops heat loss in your home and facilities. It offers vapour resistance, fire resistance and has soundproofing qualities. The thermal features of the XPS insulation is specially designed to help meet the building regulations easily. They are made with sustainable, environmentally friendly products. Knauf XPS thermal laminate is ideal for use in refurbishment, new build and warm roof situations where an enhanced level of thermal and acoustic insulation is required.
- Length: 2.4m
- Width: 1.2m
- Board Coverage: 2.88 m2
- Thickness available: 27mm, 35mm and 45mm.
- The insulated plasterboards offer enhanced thermal performance at reduced thickness.
- They provide fire and vapour resistance.
- Insulate plasterboards have exceptional soundproofing qualities,
- The XPS insulation boards help maximise room space
- The extruded polystyrene board are of superior quality and are CFC and HCFC-free.
- The insulated plasterboards reduce CO2 emissions as well as reduce energy expenditure, offering short payback periods.
- It is ideal for both new build and refurbishment projects.
- The XPS insulation is environmentally friendly.
- The XPS insulation is ideal for use in new build and refurbishment works.
- They are used to insulate warm roofs.
- The XPS insualtion boards are also used to insualte walls.
- Material: Thermal Laminate.
- Density: 6.8 - 7.4kg/m3
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.033W/mK
- Colour: Grey
- Edge : Tapered edge