Rockwool Loft Insulation Roll is the ideal insulation solution for horizontal loft application. Mineral wool insulation is an all-around high specification option for thermal and acoustic performance, as well as fire resistance. Rockwool insulation is easy to carry and install. Loft insulation is completely environment friendly and does not contain any product that causes harm to the environment.
Rockwool loft insulation roll considerably enhances thermal performance and soundproofs roof spaces and ceilings. It does not react with any metal components in lofts, nor does it cause loss of plasticiser from PVC cabling and pipes. The open-cell nature of the loft rolls, traps the heated air, thus effectively reducing heat air through the roof. Loft insulation rolls are used in commercial and domestic applications.
- Length: 3.65m
- Width: 1.2m
- Thickness: 150mm
- Pack coverage: 4.38m2
- Compliance: BS EN 13162, ISO 14001
- Material: Rock wool
- Thermal conductivity: 0.044W/mK.
- Reaction to fire: Fire Properties Euroclass A1
- Density: 22kg/m3
- Rockwool loft insulation is a multi-application product
- Excellent thermal performance maintains the desired temperature
- Loft Insulation rolls have outstanding soundproofing abilities. It prevents sound from travelling through the roof and internal spaces
- It effectively traps heated air, thereby reducing energy costs significantly.
- Non-combustible A1
- Loft Insulation is lightweight and easy to install
- A durable product does not slag or slump.
- Made with sustainable products, 97% recyclable
- Rockwool loft Insulation is ideal for roof spaces in all types of buildings and as an overlay for ceiling tiles in suspended ceilings.
- Perfect for loft insulation, closely fits in between and over joists.