Self-regulating trace heating cable protects pipes effectively maintains the temperature of hot water in pipes. It is especially useful in industrial applications where a slight loss of heat can cause viscosity and flow issues. It can be used for hot water applications in residential and commercial settings. The trace heating cable saves energy that would otherwise be spent on re-heating water.
Solco Pyrolec’s HWS self-regulating heating cable allows instant hot water supply from tap water. It maintains hot water at the desired temperature. The trace heating cable saves energy costs. The heating cable self-regulates thermal performance in response to temperature. The soft power switching feature of the product improves energy savings and efficiency, giving it long service life.
- Approximate dimension: 12.8mm x 5.5mm
- Length: 50m, 75m, 100m and 150m.
- The heating cable maintains hot water at the desired temperature.
- It helps save energy and reduces energy bills.
- It self-regulates thermal performance in response to temperature changes.
- No need for return pipework and re-circulation pumps.
- Trace heating cables provide instant hot water supply from the water tap
- Soft power switching improves energy savings and efficiency and gives a longer service life
- Independent heat output control along the length
- HWS self-regulating heating cable is used to maintain the temperature of hot water services in domestic and commercial buildings.
- Trace heating cable HWS-R is for maintaining the pipework at 50°C to 60°C
- HWS-P is for maintaining the pipework at 40°C to 70°C with periodic disinfection feature against the risks of legionella
- Power supply: 24V ~ 240 Vac
- Bus wire – 16AWG Nickel-plated copper
- Max. resistance of earth protective braiding 18.2 Ω/km.
- Temperature maintenance up to 80°C(176°F) Power-On
- Maximum intermittent exposure temperature 100°C(212°F) Power-Off