The Solco Pyrolec CPEK is a ‘cold’ silicon rubber boot power and end termination kit including an M25 gland for termination and entry of Solco Pyroelec heating cables into thermostats/ controllers and junction boxes. The kit end termination kit ensures long term reliability against moisture ingress or voids within the installation. The cables will be well protected against any harsh conditions including underwater and dusty environments.
The termination kit is intended for use as part of a self-regulating system controlled by a temperature control set point. It saves you time as it does not need to be maintained on a regular basis. The end termination kits are made of high-quality materials and are built to last.
- CE approved.
- The silicone rubber fits well onto the cable bends.
- It ensures long term reliability against moisture ingress or voids within the installation.
- The cables will be well protected against any harsh conditions including underwater and dusty environments.
- End termination kits are made of high-quality materials and are built to last.
- Saves time and money.
- Does not need regular maintenance.
- Can be used for industrial and residential applications.
- Offers reliable and effective stress control.
- They significantly reduce installation time.
- Compact box dimensions
- Select the correct sealing grommet for the model type of heating cable or power cable to use.
- To terminate the heating cable after it has been inserted through the gland.
- Finally, screw the body and locking nut of the gland into the relevant enclosure and insert the cable through the entry and make connections.
- Then slide the rubber seal grommets into the gland body and tighten the cap with the appropriate torque level.