Solco Pyrolec SP-HPEK is a heat shrink power and end termination kit including an M25 gland for termination and entry of Solco Pyroelec heating cables into thermostats/controllers and junction boxes. The cables will be well protected against any harsh conditions and dusty environments.
The termination kit is intended for use as part of a self-regulating system controlled by a temperature control set point. It saves you time as it does not need to be maintained on a regular basis. The end termination kits are made of high-quality materials and are built to last.
- CE approved.
- Includes M25 gland for power termination.
- Heat shrink products from Solco Pyrolec provides electrical insulation, abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints and terminals.
- Offers reliable and effective stress control.
- Compact box dimensions
- End termination kits are made of high-quality materials and are built to last.
- Saves time and money.
- Does not need regular maintenance.
- Can be used for industrial and residential applications.
- Termination kits can be used for industrial and residential applications.
- It can be used for underfloor heating, soil warming or any other applications.
- Select the correct sealing grommet for the model type of heating cable or power cable being used.
- Terminate the heating cable after it has been inserted through the gland.
- Finally, screw the body and locking nut of the gland into the relevant enclosure and insert the cable through the entry and make connections.
- Then slide the rubber seal grommet into the gland body and tighten the cap with the appropriate torque level.