Drywall screws from Timco are high-quality plasterboard that enables easy fixing of plasterboard and other insulation boards. The bulged head of the screws prevents surface damage and ensures a neat finish. They have a 25° super sharp point for ease of penetration through the drylining. They provide a neat and professional finish to all drywall applications.
Timco screws have a coarse thread and a black phosphate coating for fixing plasterboard to wood. The coarse thread help hold the boards to the wood. Drywall screws are corrosion-resistant and offer high standards of quality and performance. They are suitable for both commercial and residential applications. Timco drywall screws are long-lasting, corrosion-resistant and durable.
- Box Quantity: 1000 pcs
- Gauge (mm): 3.5 mm
- Length (mm): 25mm, 32mm,38mm,42mm and 50mm
- Head Type: Bugle
- Thread: Coarse
- Point: Sharp
- Finish: Black Phosphate
- The sharp point enables quick attachment to the plasterboard
- Drywall screws are corrosion-resistant.
- They give a nest finish to the application.
- Prevents surface damage to the plasterboard.
- Drywall screws provide superior strength.
- They are long-lasting, durable and corrosion-resistant
- Ideal to fix gypsum plasterboard to wood and attach plasterboard to timber.
- They are also used to fix drywall to light steel applications.