With many years of installation experience in our team, the consensus is that Isover climpipe is the fastest, most economical pipe insulation section on the market. Easy to install, the labour costs involved with pipe insulation installation are reduced when this product is specified.
Specially designed dual use pipe insulation. Perfect for Thermal and Acoustic insulation applications. Isover Climpipe are strong, lightweight, pre-formed pipe insulation sections that can 'snap on' to pipe easily.
This pipe insulation from Isover is ideal for insulating all types of pipework.They come with a strengthened aluminium foil covering and a self-adhesive overlap, making installation rapid and ensuring a strong vapour barrier.
Clim Pipe Aluminium faced Class O fibreglass pipe insulation is a lightweight, flexible and mechanically strong pipe lagging solution from Isover. It is designed to provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation to the pipework. They are manufactured in lengths of 1.2M which ensures low thermal bridging, as compared to other pipe lagging products.
- Length: 1.2m.
- Insulation material: Foil-faced glass mineral wool.
- They are supplied in thicknesses of 20-60mm with a range of inner diameters of 15-273mm.
- Manufactured under Quality Management System - ISO 9001.
- Fibreglass pipe insulation is lightweight pipe insulation sections. Easy to install.
- Provides excellent thermal and acoustic insulation to pipework
- Pipe insulation is ideal for insulating all kinds of pipework
- Environmentally friendly product. Made with 70% recycled glass.
- Manufactured in 1.2m lengths, the glass wool pipe insulation effectively lowers thermal bridging
- Climpipe is suitable for outdoor applications when used in conjunction with suitable pipe insulation cladding.
- Made from inorganic chemically biosoluble materials, which makes the pipe section resistant to corrosion, microbial growth and moulds.
- Link to Isover Official Clim pipe insulation webpage can be found here
- Isover Climpipe pipe insulation reduces the natural sound wave damping effect & noise levels from wastewater and soil pipes services.
- Effectively absorbs sound and offers excellent soundproofing for noisy pipes.
- Isover pipe insulation offers excellent energy savings
- Thermal bridging is greatly reduced as the pipe lagging is manufactured in 1.2M lengths offer the opportunity for fewer joints during installation.
- Consistent density and concentric positioning of the bore of Isover sections
- Provides consistent thermal performance along the length of the pipe
- Euroclass A2L - s1, d0 fire rating when classified with EN 13501-1 Class O compliance as defined in Building Regulations.
- Isover pipe insulation is compliant with London Underground fire safety performance requirements
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled glass.
- Environment-friendly pipe insulation.
- Suitable for continuous service temperatures from 5°C to 500°C
- The temperature on the aluminium facing should not exceed 80°C
- When using the product below ambient conditions, care must be taken to ensure a 100% vapour barrier is maintained.
- Ideal for use on all types of pipework.
- It can be used to insulate pipework internally and externally (with appropriate pipe insulation cladding)
- 108 x 40mm and 83mm pipe lagging are considered non-standard sizes and are available only in box quantities. Price available on request.
- Pipe sections above 30mm thickness (i.e. pipe thicknesses- 40mm, 50mm and 60mm) are ordered in items i.e non shelf items and will have a lead time of approx. 7 days.