Fire-resistant adhesive by Rockwool helps secure fire-resistant duct boards or mineral wool duct boards around ductwork. This fire-resistant adhesive is an essential component of fire prevention systems because it ensures that materials remain stable and intact in the event of a fire, protecting the structure. Rockwool fire-resistant glue comes in 17Kg packs in an easy-to-use carry tub.
These fire-resistant adhesives are specially formulated solutions from Rockwool. Its versatility and durability allow for applications at -10°C temperatures also. In moist air conditions and at temperatures above freezing, fire-resistant glue sets in around 6-8 hours and if the temperature is 20°C it sets in about 1 hour. The tub must be shaken well before use. Duct boards must be free of any dirt or oil, before applying the adhesive using a trowel or a palette knife.
- Fire-resistant glue is LUL approved
- Rockwool fire-resistant glue forms strong bonds with duct insulation boards.
- It provides acoustic comfort
- Comes in a handy, easy-to-use tub.
- Easy to apply using a palette knife.
- Rockwool fire-resistant glue sets in 4 hours.
- They seal the edges of duct boards together
- Rockwool fire-resistant adhesive works well even at -10°C
- Rockwool products are 97% biodegradable.
- Brand: Rockwool
- Application: Surface temperature of ≥ -10°C (Glue must be ≥ 5°C)
- pH: 11
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Storage: Fire-resistant glue must be stored in frost-free conditions