Duct Insulation protects ductworks from losing heat and saves energy. However, when the ductwork is insulated with duct wraps or duct slabs, they need to be labelled properly. The direction of the airflow or the type of gas/air passing through the ducts should be labelled correctly. Self-adhesive ductwork identification triangles are used to do just that.
Buy Insulation Online stores all types of duct identification triangles by Pipemark. Duct identification triangles can be used to identify the type of air or gas flowing within an air handling system such as air conditioning or ventilation and conform to British standards and all regulating bodies, this includes colour and text.
All Triangles are available in plain & text versions to indicate gas type through to stop confusion. Proper labelling of the ductwork ensures workplace safety and helps keep accidents to bare minimum. Our ductwork triangles meet the requirements for the Identification of Ventilation Air Conditioning Systems as recommended by the Heating and Ventilation Contractors Association.
- Red (Hot Air), Red & Blue (Conditioned Air), Grey (Extract Air) and Yellow (Warm Air), Green (Fresh Air), Brown (Foul Air), Blue(Cold Air), Yellow/Black (Hazardous Air).
- Supplied with 5 per sheet and 50 per box.
- Thickness = 64 microns (0.064mm).
Key Features & Benefits
- Premium quality, self-adhesive vinyl & easy application.
- Complies with HVCA DW/144 requirements.
- Duct triangles, supplied with 5 per sheet and 50 per box.
- Duct Identification Triangles are mostly used in the air conditioning/plumbing trades to identify the contents/purpose of ducts/pipework.
- It has a self-adhesive backing. 150mm or approximately 6" high. 150mm or approximately 6" wide.
- Proper labelling of the ductwork using duct id improves workplace safety and reduces accidents.
- Duct Identification triangles have coloured coded triangles for ductwork applications.
- Durable, identification triangle for duct identification.