The Solco Pyrolec glass cloth tape is coated with a high-performance silicone adhesive. It is tough, abrasion resistant and has excellent mechanical and electrical insulating properties.
It is mainly used to fix the installation of the heating cable. Fibreglass cloth tape is heat-resistant. It is specially designed for long-term performance. Provides excellent adhesion on electrical applications. Self-adhesive glass cloth tape performs extremely well even on continuous exposure to high temperatures.
- Width: 12mm
- Standard length: 50m
- Total Thickness: 18µm.
- Coated with high-performance silicone adhesive.
- Tough, abrasion-resistant.
- Offers excellent mechanical and electrical insulating properties.
- Fibreglass cloth tape is specially designed for long-lasting use.
- It performs well even on continuous exposure to high temperatures.
- It offers excellent adhesion on electrical applications.
- It is mainly used to fix the installation of the heating cable, at 300mm centres, to a pipe.
- Also used to transform outer insulation, coil end fixing and layer insulation.
- Application Temperature: -20ºC to +180ºC
- Class: H (UL H/200)
- Tensile Strength: 60kg / 25mm
- Elongation: 5%
- Steel Adhesion: 560g / 25mm.
- Material: Fibreglass cloth
- Adhesive: Silicone adhesive.